Thursday, November 01, 2007

TDM SKP

I've started to make the first moves on yet another website. This one I am very excited about. http://www.tdmskp.com.au is the URL I have for it, and the website will be called TDM SKP (Tedium Escapee) and I aim to make it the number one resource for outdoor sports information in Australia. I'm starting with canyoning, but it will grow from there.

I will be canyoning pretty much every week over summer, filming and photographing the canyons around sydney. The website will have a blog with trip reports, video footage from each canyon, and then a wiki guidebook where users can edit and over time we will hopefully have a complete guide for every outdoor sports venue - track in Australia.

There will also be a forum where the community can get together and chat about whatever, ask questions about safety etc, as well as find groups to join and go adventuring with.

It shall be fun.

No comments: