Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Exercising

I have been working my arse off over the last few weeks (wow, Firefox doesn't recognise the word 'arse' as a word.) I have played squash at least twice a week, been rock climbing once or twice every week for about 4 weeks. I have been canyoning, white water kayking, jogging, regularly doing crunches etc and push ups, and a little bit of weights work. And it is paying off. I feel good, and I am getting quite a few comments, but I am starting to worry about what happens when I get bored with working my arse off.

It will happen. It always happens. I'm not really a long term worker. I get an idea, and I run with it until it bores me. Now what happens when I get bored with doing intense physical exercise almost every night of the week? I'll go back into some sort of stupid comatose lifestyle where I don't leave my room, and I slowly lose all the tone and definition and put all the fat back on. Stupid bloody body. Why can't I just work to my ideal body shape, and then just 'lock it in'. That'd be awesome.

Oh well, whatever happens happens. As per the normal rules of the universe. I still have a goal to get down to 85kg by the end of this month - achieving that I expect I will finally have my real goal achieved: a six pack. I have never had six pack in my life, and I want one. And this time, I will have one.

No comments: